Dynamic Setting. Unlimited Potential.
Just steps away from popular University Avenue, this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity offers a plethora of exciting possibilities. Purchased a century ago by one of Palo Alto’s original families, these two parcels have remained within the same family. Today, they are being sold separately with the potential to be merged into one spacious lot, perfect for a world-class Silicon Valley estate (buyer to verify).
Basking in the leafy, suburban paradise of Crescent Park, the parcels lie within moments of Stanford University, Caltrain, exclusive dining and shopping venues, and schools that rank among the highest in the state.
One parcel includes the original residence (circa 1918) built with a lower level rare in downtown Palo Alto, while the other parcel holds an immense garage. Both parcels share formal gardens showcasing one of the most impressive private redwood groves in the area.
Once-in-a-lifetime opportunity steps away from University Avenue. Purchased a century ago by one of Palo Alto’s original families, these two single-owner parcels are now being sold separately with the potential to be merged into one spacious lot, perfect for a world-class Silicon Valley estate (buyer to verify). Within moments of Stanford University, Caltrain, exclusive dining and shopping, and schools ranking among the highest in the state.
Come see for yourself the unlimited potential of this can’t-miss opportunity.
· Within a stroll of popular downtown Palo Alto, this exquisite opportunity combines the peaceful prestige of the elite Crescent Park neighborhood with easy access to world-class amenities
· These two parcels have remained in the same family for the last century, and are now being offered for sale separately with the possibility of being merged into one spacious lot (buyer to verify)
· Perfectly situated to be combined for the development of a Silicon Valley estate, the parcels each offer a potential maximum floor area (MFA) of 3,000 sq. ft. (per city)
· One parcel includes the original residence, complete with a highly flexible layout and charming details like leaded-glass accents, coved ceilings, and hardwood floors, plus a full lower level—a rare feature in downtown Palo Alto
· The other parcel holds an immense detached garage, and both parcels share formal gardens boasting footpaths, a lily pond, a holly tree, and one of the most impressive private redwood groves in the area
· The adjacent parcels lie within moments of Stanford University, Caltrain, exclusive dining and shopping venues, and Palo Alto Unified Schools that rank among the highest in the state (buyer to verify)
· Google, Facebook, HP, and other world-famous employers are within a 10-15 minute drive, and the bustling downtown areas of both Palo Alto and Menlo Park lie within biking distance
· Take a lazy stroll along bubbling San Francisquito Creek, walk to lively Johnson Park, or bike to Palo Alto Golf Course or the Baylands recreational trails
· Highway 101 is quickly accessible, and two international airports are less than 30 minutes away
Alan Dunckel has been a licensed Broker for over 28 years, first in commercial real estate and then in residential real estate. He also has extensive experience as a builder and developer.
Alan brings to his clients a relationship with the community. Having grown up in Palo Alto and having raised his children in the community, he has a thorough and intimate knowledge of the mid-Peninsula area. This knowledge and experience, along with his professionalism and negotiating skills, has resulted in sales ranking Alan among the top elite agents in the United States.
Alan’s extensive knowledge of the community, the nuances of each neighborhood, and of the local real estate market as a whole, is unparalleled. He offers his clients a balanced and highly service-oriented approach to real estate. Alan is known for his tenacious negotiation skills, as well as his consummate professionalism. He is deeply committed to his client’s best interests as evidenced by the long-term loyalty of those he has represented over the years.
Along with this experience comes a cadre of financial, legal, and logistical professionals to support his clients through the sales or purchase process. Alan has a wide network of trades people who can assist in the design, remodel, and repair of a new purchase or existing home.